One of the biggest software developers in the world has chosen Buzz Bingo as the site to unveil its latest slot game.
Rubik’s Cube is, of course, based on the iconic, 3D combination puzzle that made its debut back in 1974.
Thankfully, Playtech’s version of Rubik’s Cube is nowhere near as mentally challenging or frustrating as its namesake. However, it does blow your mind with its myriad of special features and 3D graphics.
Sticky Wilds are included to help players increase their chances of landing wins, while the Free Spins Bonus offers a choice of six different modes with ranging amounts of volatility and win multipliers.
The game is currently on a limited and exclusive release with Buzz Bingo, and it uses 5 reels and 25 paylines. The paytable symbols are comprised of the different colours of the Cube (e.g. red, blue, green, yellow, and orange) and low-value playing card symbols.
The maximum amount that can be won on the slot is 2,275x the total stake and the betting range is 10p to £500.
Fun facts about the Rubik’s Cube
- Did you know that the Rubik’s Cube was originally called the Magic Cube?
- The fastest time in which anyone has completed the Cube is an incredible 3.47 seconds
- 57 seconds is the current world record for completing the game using the feet rather than two hands
- Germany voted the puzzle Game of the Year in 1980
- The Cube is the world’s best-selling puzzle game
- The coloured blocks in the original game were made using stickers which could (and frequently were) pulled off and moved to complete the puzzle
- Cheat sheets for solving the game prove that it can be completed in less than 100 moves
- The energy drinks manufacturer, Red Bull, started an annual Rubik’s World Cup in 2018