Break Da Bank Again Respin Slot Review
Break da Bank Again Respin is a 2019 reimagining by Gameburger Studios of the classic Microgaming slot from 2008. However, this version of the game has been enhanced in a number of ways, including improved visuals and sound effects, plus new game mechanics such as the Hyperspins feature.
In addition, this new edition is a high volatility game offering a 96.08% RTP.
The Break da Bank franchise has long proven popular with players due to the bank heist theme and the quality of the gameplay, so it is no surprise that it has been re-released by one of Microgaming’s most creative partner studios. This new version has retained all the hallmarks of the original, including sizeable payouts both in the base game and during the bonus round, but has added some more immersive elements to increase its appeal for today’s players.
You can try to get away with a huge cash haul when you play Break da Bank Again Respin at any of our recommended UK slot sites.
How to play
Break da Bank Again Respin is a 5 reel, 3 row video slot where all 9 paylines are automatically in play on every spin. Wins pay left to right and are multiples of the line bet, except for scatter wins which pay anywhere on the reels and are multiples of the total bet.
Coins range in size from £0.01 to £1, and between 1 and 5 coins can be played per line. This means the minimum bet is £0.09, with a maximum wager of £45.
- Break da Bank logo symbol is Wild and substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter
- All wins where the Wild substitutes are multiplied 5x
- Hitting 5x Wild symbols = 7,500x line bet (up to £37,500)
- Hitting 4x Wild symbols = 750x line bet (up to £3,750)
- Safe symbol is the scatter
- Hitting 3x, 4x or 5x scatter symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the Free Spins Feature
- Hitting 2x or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels = 2x total bet (up to £90)
- Hitting 5x Amethyst symbols = 1,500x line bet (up to £7,500)
- Hitting 5x Gold Bar symbols = 1,000x line bet (up to £5,000)
- Hitting 5x Cash symbols = 750x line bet (up to £3,750)
- Hitting 5x Cheque symbols = 500x line bet (up to £2,500)
- Hitting 5x Coin symbols = 200x line bet (up to £1,000)
The maximum jackpot on offer in Break da Bank Again Respin is £180,000 (4,000x total bet), which can be won during the Free Spins Feature when betting the maximum coin size.
The maximum single payline win during the base game is £37,500 for Hitting 5x Wild symbols when betting the max.
Break da Bank Again Respin is a high volatility game with a 96.08% RTP.
Hyperspins Respin Feature
At the end of each base spin, you can choose to re-spin a reel in order to try and hit a winning combination.
The price to re-spin is displayed under each reel. You can re-spin one reel at a time, and there is no limit as to how many times you can re-spin. Only wins that involve the re-spun reel will be paid
Free Spins Feature
The Free Spins Feature is triggered by hitting 3x, 4x or 5x scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. The number of scatter symbols activating the feature determines how many free spins are awarded:
- Hitting 5x scatter symbols = 25 free spins
- Hitting 4x scatter symbols = 20 free spins
- Hitting 3x scatter symbols = 15 free spins
All wins during the Free Spins Feature are multiplied 5x, while wins where the Wild substitutes are multiplied 25x.
Additional free spins can be re-triggered during the feature:
- Hitting 5x scatter symbols = 25 additional free spins
- Hitting 4x scatter symbols = 20 additional free spins
- Hitting 3x scatter symbols = 15 additional free spins
- Hitting 2x scatter symbols = 2 additional free spins
- Hitting 1x scatter symbol = 1 additional free spin
Graphics and Sounds
This new version builds on the theme, design and feel of the original game, while bringing the visual effects up to the levels players today have come to expect. Overall, the game aims for a sophisticated look and style in its use of luxurious colour, and features a safe, piles of cash and gold bars among the symbols as befits the bank heist theme.
The game has a slick, funky modern jazz soundtrack, with the hubbub of a casino gaming floor bubbling away in the background throughout. However, we would recommend playing with Game Sounds off, as the loud electro burst on a winning spin can become irritating in an extended playing session.
Both Break da Bank and Break da Bank Again were smash hits on their original release, and Break da Bank Again Respins is certainly following in their footsteps. Like a lot of games in the Gameburger Studios portfolio, this is a high variance slot and so may not appeal to all, but for those who enjoy games with a high volatility rate, it has the potential to be enormously lucrative.
The addition of the Hyperspin mechanic certainly increases player engagement levels, but overall the gameplay is relatively straightforward, and the special features don’t impinge to any great degree on the pace of the base game. There is also a good range of wager sizes available, so the game is accessible to both high rollers and occasional players.
See if you can make a big steal when you check out Break da Bank Again Respin for yourself at any of our featured UK online casinos.
Mark Angus is a professional writer and editor currently based in Adelaide and London. Mark writes on a variety of sports betting and gaming topics, most notably football and cricket (he has been a season ticket holder at Fulham for far too many years), as well as horse racing, in particular jumps racing. In addition, Mark produces website content, blogs and articles for a variety of publications, organisations and businesses, and has extensive experience in writing for all forms of online, print and broadcast media.