We’re back! It’s week 4 of the WhichBingo podcast and this week Rodger, marketing genius Wayne, and WhichBingo VIP Anita are delving into all things online bingo. Hear what these bingo bigwigs think about the hottest gossip making the rounds and enjoy some light-hearted online gambling news that is a welcomed break from the drama of the mainstream channels right now!
Here are the talking points you can look forward to from Rodger, Anita and Wayne:
- Wayne’s had a very lucky week. Whilst taking a break from baby-sitting duties he’s won a tonne of cash from some of your favourite online casinos. Don’t get too jealous now!
- A big talking point is withdrawals at online casinos and specifically whether fast withdrawals of winnings are important. Hear what the team think is an acceptable length of time for withdrawals and whether this affects where they choose to play.
- The team discuss Rodger’s Game of the Week ‘Dragon’s Fire Megaways,’ what they both like and dislike about this game and others with the Megaways feature.
- It’s all change in the online gambling world as the Rank Group has been cleared by the UK Gambling Commission to purchase Stride Gaming.
- Anita thinks this is a strategic purchase from the owner of sites such as Mecca Bingo, but what’s Rodger and Wayne’s opinion? Will this energise or retract the online gambling market?
- Are you a brand with Halloween promotions coming up soon? Get in touch and let us know!
As always, the WhichBingo podcast is available across all your favourite apps plus you can listen to it on SoundCloud too.