Bingo Sites With No Wagering
Discover the best bingo no wagering sites, handpicked and analysed for your ultimate gaming experience without any wagering constraints. No wagering allows players to join a bingo site and claim a bonus, without having to worry about meeting tedious wagering requirements. Any winnings that you make at a no wagering bingo site are yours to keep!
Best Bingo Sites With No Wagering Requirements
Do not waste any more time by joining one of our top recommendations for the best bingo sites with no wagering requirements now:
NEW NO WAGERING BINGO SITES
Looking to quickly join the best new no wagering bingo sites on the market? Here are our top recommendations available to join today:
No wagering bingo sites can come with a lot of restrictions on gameplay. For some players, a bingo site welcome offer with low wagering requirements is a better option as there is more freedom in the game choice available.
Find out below the best low wagering bingo sites.
BEST LOW WAGERING BINGO SITES
The team here at WhichBingo have narrowed down all of the very best low wagering bingo sites. Here are some of our top picks available to join today:
Whenever you gamble online, you will be met by wagering requirements. Any wagering requirements attached to a bingo site offer will clearly be displayed in the terms and conditions. A common wagering requirement attached to bingo bonuses is 4x. This then means that you have to spend four times your received bonus before you are able to withdraw any winnings. At some sites, this may change to the received bingo bonus plus your initial deposit amount.
Here is a common example of the type of wagering requirements you can expect at online bingo sites:
- After joining a bingo site, you deposit £10
- You receive a welcome offer of a 100% bingo bonus of £10
- This provides you with £20 to get started playing, £10 from your deposit and £10 in bonus cash
- If the wagering requirement is 4x the bonus, then this would make it £10 bingo bonus x 4x, giving you a figure of £40. Players would have to spend at least £40 on bingo tickets to be able to withdraw winnings
- The £40 can be totalled from money that has been won or money that has been deposited
- After the wagering requirements have been met, players can withdraw their winnings and any money that they play with is now their own
- If you do not win anything and instead you lose your deposit and bonus, the wagering requirements will be void. Always check this is in terms and conditions as some bingo sites will carry on wagering requirements to any following deposit
Of course, there are a few exceptions. Some bingo sites will allow you to join and claim a bonus with no wagering requirements attached. This means that whatever you win is yours to keep!
It is also important to remind players that in the terms and conditions, there may be restrictions on how much specific games can contribute towards wagering requirements. For example, if you spend money on bingo games this may contribute 100% towards any wagering requirements, but this is lowered to 50% on slot games and to 0% on casino games.
Wagering requirements were initially introduced to prevent money laundering, however, some wagering requirements are so high that it may seem more like the bingo sites are trying to discourage players from withdrawing their funds.
The easiest way to avoid wagering requirements is to either opt for a no wagering bingo site or forfeit the bonus.
The Rise of Bingo Sites with No Wagering Requirements
It is easy to see why there has been a large rise over the years in the number of bingo sites with no wagering requirements. These sites are still as popular as ever amongst online bingo players and come with a wide array of benefits.
Some of the top benefits that have contributed to the rise in no wagering bingo sites include the ability to easily withdraw winnings. For many players, when they see high wagering requirements attached to a welcome offer, it makes the genuine possibility of withdrawing winnings seem impossible. This is not something to worry about at no wagering bingo sites.
What’s more, no wagering bingo sites are seen by players to be a much fairer system, rather than having to meet extraordinarily high wagering requirements. They also provide transparency as there are no hidden wagering requirements in the terms and conditions to worry about.
How Do No Wagering Bingo Sites Work?
For those of you who are unfamiliar with how no wagering bingo sites work, you have come to the right place. No wagering bingo sites allow players to sign up, make their first deposit and enjoy the range of games on offer. If the player manages to win, then these winnings will be added to the player’s bingo real cash account and can easily be withdrawn at a time of the player’s choosing.
What players love about no wagering bingo sites is that there is no need to worry about large wagering requirements attached to bonuses. The bonus can be claimed, used within the guidelines of the terms and conditions, and then the winnings can be withdrawn as real cash prizes.
Having no wagering requirements to worry about makes the entire bingo experience and gameplay some of the most enjoyable that it could be. You can focus solely on your gameplay knowing that all of the winnings that you make are yours to keep. There is also no need to worry about trying to meet deadlines and expiry dates for bonus wagering requirements.
The functioning of no wagering bingo sites makes them some of the most popular sites for online bingo players to join and play in 2023.
Differences Between No Wagering Bingo and Traditional Bingo
There are some key differences between no wagering bingo bonuses and traditional bingo bonuses. This includes:
|No Wagering Bingo Bonus||Traditional Bingo Bonus|
|No wagering requirements to fulfil before being able to withdraw winnings||Players must meet the wagering requirements before being able to withdraw winnings|
|Often has welcome offers which provide bingo tickets to some of the most popular bingo rooms||Often has welcome offers which provide more bingo tickets to some of the most popular bingo rooms. More are usually offered in this type of bonus than a no wagering bonus|
|Games that you can use your bonus for can be limited||There is normally more variety in the range of games that you can play your bonus on|
|Caps on winnings may be lower in comparison to other types of bonuses||Caps on winnings may be higher in comparison to other types of bonuses|
Player’s Guide: Choosing the Best No Wagering Bingo Site
Whenever you are choosing the best no wagering bingo site for you, there are important factors to consider. Here are some of our top tips on how to select a no wagering bingo site that is perfect for you to join today:
- Reviews – here at WhichBingo, we provide detailed, in-depth reviews that provide all the information you need to know about no wagering bingo sites. What’s more, on these pages you can also check out reviews from other players to see what their thoughts are about the site and if they would recommend it
- Terms and conditions – are the terms and conditions at the bingo site you are considering joining transparent? If the site does not appear to be upfront in its terms and conditions, it is one to avoid
- Range of games – while some players are happy to play mostly bingo games, other players will want a good selection of both bingo and slots. Always take a look at the gaming library of a no wagering bingo site before you join to ensure the games that you want to play are offered
- Security – any no wagering bingo site that you join should be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, otherwise, you should not join it
Luckily for players, our team scour the internet to find all of the top no wagering bingo sites so you do not have to. Carry on reading below to find out how we choose the best no wagering bingo sites for you.
How We Choose No Wagering Bingo Sites For You
At WhichBingo, our team use all of their skills and resources to find the absolute best no wagering bingo sites for you. Here are the criteria we use to narrow down our top recommendations:
- Range of games – any no wagering bingo site that we recommend will have an array of bingo rooms and bingo variants to choose from. We will also let you know in our reviews if the bingo site has more games to offer such as slots and live casino games
- Payment options – we try to recommend no wagering bingo sites with a good selection of payment methods such as debit card, PayPal and Neteller
- Mobile optimisation – as most players want the option of accessing their favourite games on the go, we only recommend bingo sites that are mobile-friendly. Extra points are awarded to bingo sites which also have a downloadable mobile app on iOS and Android devices
- Safety – all of the bingo sites that we recommend here at WhichBingo are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, so UK players can enjoy playing with complete peace of mind
- Security – all no wagering bingo sites recommended by WhichBingo use SSL encryption technology to ensure your payments are secure
- Fees – in our reviews, we always let you know if a no wagering bingo site has fees, such as withdrawal fees
- Promotions – we always like to look at the quality of the welcome offer as well as the rest of the ongoing promotions offered by the no wagering bingo site
- Customer support – before recommending any no wagering bingo sites, we always look at the range of customer support available to ensure there are a variety of methods available such as email, telephone and live chat
Our criteria ensures that here at WhichBingo, we only recommend the very best no wagering bingo sites available online. We do all the hard work so you do not have to! Spend less time searching for the best no wagering bingo sites and more time playing your favourite bingo games by joining one of our top recommendations today.
Pros and Cons of No Wagering Bingo Sites
When it comes to no wagering bingo sites, there are both pros and cons. Players should consider each of these points when deciding whether or not this is the right type of bonus for them:
- Players see any winnings immediately hit their cash balance.
- Players can withdraw their cash anytime they want without the need to wager a lot of money
- Players can get bingo tickets to many of the most popular bingo rooms on the site
- No wagering welcome offers can offer a large number of bingo tickets
- Transparent – no wagering bingo sites are 100% transparent and there are no hidden terms and conditions that you need to worry about when trying to withdraw money
- The bingo games you can play may be limited as part of the terms and conditions
- There can be win caps on some types of bonuses such as free spins
- Some winnings may be awarded as bonuses which means you cannot withdraw them instantly
As you can see, while no wagering bingo sites are not for everyone, the pros massively outweigh the cons. For most players, no wagering bingo sites are a fantastic choice.
A Quick Dive Into No Wagering Slots
While we know that most players will want to stick to no wagering bingo, we are also aware that many players will want to try out no wagering slots too. With no wagering slots, you can enjoy spinning the reels of slot games and keeping any winnings that you make.
No wagering slots have many of the same exciting benefits that you can enjoy with no wagering bingo. This includes being able to try out a range of terrific slot games, being able to practice your slot spinning skills and being able to keep all of your winnings.
Some of the most popular no wagering slot sites available to join include:
- Monopoly Casino
- Rainbow Riches Casino
- Bally Casino
Sign up and claim the welcome offer at any of these online casinos to benefit from no wagering slots.
The Future of No Wagering Gaming Sites
While we cannot predict the future, at the moment, it looks like no wagering gaming sites are here to stay. These sites are so incredibly popular that it would seem nonsensical for bingo sites to stop providing this type of offer. However, it should be noted that government legislation is always changing, so there could be new laws passed that make it either impossible or very unattractive for bingo sites to offer no wagering requirements.
For now, you can enjoy our top recommendations for no wagering bingo sites which are available to join today.
Which software has the highest and lowest wagering requirements?
Each software provider takes a different approach to wagering requirements. More software providers are realising what a big difference wagering requirements make to the attractiveness of its brand which is why we are seeing a big overhaul in the wagering requirements attached to many welcome offers.
Here is What You Can Expect From Each Platform Relating to No Wagering:
There is no general rule for the wagering requirements you will find at bingo sites using Virtue Fusion/Playtech software. Each individual operator will set the wagering requirements, which is why you will see differences at sites such as Paddy Power Bingo or Mecca Bingo.
The good news is that you can look forward to mostly lower wagering requirements at sites using this software. Many of these online bingo platforms offer bingo wagering requirements at just 4x or less. However, you may have to spend your entire deposit before the bonus is credited to your account.
Always check the terms and conditions as there may be some bingo rooms that will not accept bonus cash.
At most Dragonfish bingo sites, you will find the same standard wagering requirements, however, there are variations and some have no wagering requirements such as Quality Bingo.
- Bingo bonus wagering requirements are usually set at around 4x
- Free spins winnings wagering requirements are usually set at around 35x
- Free spins usually expire after 7 days
- The games bonus win cap is usually £100 plus the original bonus amount
Before signing up to any Dragonfish bingo site, take a look at the terms and conditions as the wagering requirements may change.
Entain is not the most popular software, so you will not find many bingo sites with Entain wagering requirements. Wagering requirements at these sites are normally around 2x – 4x for bingo bonuses and around 40x for free spins. Some sites, such as Foxy Bingo, also offer free spins with no wagering requirements attached, so it is worth checking out our range of Entain bingo site reviews to see which one will be best suited to your gameplay.
Players will be happy to hear that there are no wagering requirements at Gamesys bingo sites. At these sites, you can look forward to:
- Free bingo or free spins – the choice is yours, you can choose between bingo bonus cash or a set number of free spins
- The bonus usually expires after 30 days
- Any free spins you are awarded will be for a specified slot game. This information can be found in the terms and conditions
- The value of the free spins will be available in the terms and conditions
- The advertised ticket value is usually based on £1 tickets
- Players do not have to worry about win caps or withdrawal fees at Gamesys sites
- Withdrawals can be completed within a few hours
When it comes to wagering requirements, you cannot go wrong playing at a Gamesys site. There are usually no wagering requirements to worry about, no fees and fast withdrawals. Plus, you get to decide whether you would prefer free bingo bonus cash or free spins.
Pragmatic Play sites vary with their welcome offers and so too do the wagering requirements. You will normally find at these sites that there is a good mix of bingo bonus cash and free spins offered as part of the welcome offer. For any games bonus, the wagering requirements usually sit at around 35x but there are also other options, such as PlayOJO, which do not have any wagering requirements.
- Jumpman Gaming, 15 Network and Jumpman Slots sites using Pragmatic Play can sometimes offer very high wagering requirements of up to 65x on the free spins. The max bonus conversion to real funds equal to lifetime deposits up to £250. At these sites, bingo bonus funds are not normally available, only free spins are available as part of the welcome offer and these are awarded via the mega wheel
- As we previously mentioned, there are some sites which have no wagering requirements such as PlayOJO and Heart Bingo.
Players will be happy to hear that there are no wagering requirements to worry about at Tombola. The site terms and conditions state that any winnings can be withdrawn but bonus money cannot be withdrawn.
At Relax Gaming sites, players are more likely to find a games bonus than a bingo bonus. Each site has a different welcome offer and many also provide free spins. Wagering requirements tend to site at around 40x at these sites but there are also a few options that have no wagering requirements.
Games you can play
When playing at no wagering bingo sites, there may be restrictions on what bingo games you can play. In the terms and conditions, it is normally specified which rooms you can play in. Players will find that, more often than not, they can play in popular 90 ball and 75 ball bingo rooms.
If the site has, alternatively, low wagering requirements, then you can sometimes enjoy playing in any bingo room. Again, if there are restrictions, this will be specified in the offer terms and conditions. Players will also find that they normally cannot claim a no wagering offer and use the offer on progressive jackpot or guaranteed jackpot bingo games.
For those who decide to join a no wagering bingo site which offers free spins as part of its welcome offer, then it is a must to check the terms and conditions as this always comes with specifications. What players normally love about no wagering free spins, however, is that the spins can usually be used on a hugely popular slot game such as Rainbow Riches, Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways, Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead or Fluffy Favourites.
For the most part, no wagering sites will not allow you to use the bonus cash on casino or live casino games.
Are bonus wagering requirements fair?
Whether or not bonus wagering requirements are fair all comes down to personal preference. What may be affordable wagering requirements to one player may not be to another. Generally, bingo bonuses will have wagering requirements attached of around 4x or less, which for most, is fair. However, if a games bonus exceeds this and has wagering requirements of, for example, 30x, 40x or even 65x, then this may seem unfair to many players and will not be wagering requirements that they are able to meet.
The key thing to remember here is that you must always check the terms and conditions before signing up and making a deposit at any online bingo site. As long as you know what the terms and conditions state, then there can be no nasty surprises later on down the road.
Of course, this is also why you see many players opting for no wagering bingo sites. There is no need to worry about the fairness of a bonus or trying to meet the wagering requirements before the expiry date. Any winnings that you make, you get to withdraw and keep.
Conclusion & Final Thoughts
While no wagering bingo sites are not going to be the right type of site for everyone, for most, they are a fantastic option and should at least be considered by players. For the majority of players, they will enjoy the ease and transparency of no wagering bingo sites. Of course, the main draw is that any winnings you earn, you get to keep! Players should still consider some of the negatives and whether a bingo site with lower wagering requirements is a better fit for them. Overall, it is easy to see why no wagering bonuses at bingo sites are incredibly popular and sought after by a wide variety of players.
Join one of our top recommended no wagering bingo sites today.
Bingo sites with no wagering FAQs
Here are the most frequently asked questions about no wagering bingo sites:
Jennifer is a writer with over five years of experience in the online casino industry. She has a First Class Honours in Media and Journalism and specialises in writing online casino reviews, slot reviews and gambling news content. Digital marketing, SEO and public relations are also other areas of interest for Jennifer and she has worked across these industries before setting up her own content company.