ecoPayz Bingo Sites
ecoPayz is is essentially a pre-paid MasterCard that you can top-up and then use to deposit at participating bingo and casino websites.
ecoPayz, formerly known as EcoCard, is a payment solutions provider that lets you make secure money transfers over the internet.
Using ecoPayz at online bingo and casinos
Established in 2000, it’s an e-wallet that has one of the longest track records around but isn’t as popular as some other e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill. This lack of popularity is in no way associated with its services but instead, it’s because the company only introduced an affiliate programme in 2015 which is much later than other providers.
Since ecoPayz is becoming more popular, we take a closer look at its services on this page, informing you of both the good and the bad to help you figure out if this is the best payment solution for you. The system’s growing recognition, especially in the online gambling market, has led to more casinos using it as a transaction platform. Take a look at some of the best ecoPayz casinos below which are guaranteed to be safe and secure
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using ecoPayz
- Highly Secure – When you pay by ecoPayz is, all transactions are protected with either the latest 256-bit SSL or TSL protocol depending on your browser. ecoPayz also introduced the 2-step verification in 2016, adding an extra layer of protection against unapproved transactions.
- Free ecoPayz Mastercard – get a free ecoPayz Mastercard with no credit checks or bank account required.
- Currencies – get access to up to 8 currencies
- Legal and regulated – ecoPayz is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for more than a decade and is authorised to conduct online money transactions.
- Excellent customer support – A customer support team is available 24/7 via live chat or email.
- Can be used on all devices – The ecoPayz website can be utilized across all mobile devices. Apple and Android users have the added benefit of downloading an app for a better mobile experience.
- Not accepted by some of the biggest casinos – There are still not as many ecoPayz casinos as Skrill or Neteller but it’s certainly gaining popularity.
- Transaction fees – Most transactions will incur a fee.
- Maintenance fee applies – After inactivity of 12 months, €1.50 will be deducted from your account every month.
Banking with ecoPayz
So you know that ecoPayz is a safe and secure money transfer service accepted by a large number of bingo platforms online casinos. But is this the best payment system for you? There are a few other factors you need to consider before making a decision:
Ecopayz Deposit and withdrawal times
One of the best things about using ecoPayz is that making deposits and withdrawals are instant. This means that as long as your account has been verified, you don’t need to wait long at all to send and receive money on your ecoPayz account or ecoAccount. The exception is when you deposit via wire transfer which could take one to four work days to complete.
Ease of opening an Ecopayz account
Registering for an ecoAccount is free, simple, and quick. Simply head to the website, click on the “Sign Up” button, fill in your details and you’ve got a Classic account. Once you’ve successfully verified the account, you’ll immediately be upgraded to the Silver account level.
EcoPayz Fees Structure
The good news is, it’s free when you make ecoPayz casino payments to your casino account. However, putting money into your ecoPayz account will incur a transaction fee:
- Bank deposit to Virtual IBAN – 0.00%
- Bank wire deposit – 0.00% – 10.00%
- ecoVoucher deposit – 2.90%
Similarly, withdrawals will also cost some fees per transaction:
- International bank transfer to your bank account – €5.90 – €10.00
- ATM withdrawal – 2%
Our Final Thoughts on EcoPayz
Security and convenience should be the most important things to consider when choosing a payment solution for your casino account. There’s no doubt that ecoPayz is very secure and with its growing popularity, it will become even more convenient in the near future. So, register for an ecoAccount now and gain peace of mind knowing that your transactions are safe when you pay by ecoPayz at any of our recommended casinos.
Author And Managing Editor
Anita is well-known and respected within the online bingo industry, she loves all things bingo and slots and has been involved with online bingo and gambling sites since the late 1990’s. She has been the full-time writer and Editor of WhichBingo for much of that time and is respected by operators and players alike for her no-nonsense judgments and opinions. Anita has seen the highs and lows of the industry she loves, has seen it grow and develop and contract again into what it is today. She has worked with the biggest names in the industry and has a reputation for being fair and to the point in her writing.