Eco Card is essentially a pre-paid MasterCard that you can top-up and then use to deposit at participating bingo and casino websites.
ecoPayz, formerly known as EcoCard, is a payment solutions provider that lets you make secure money transfers over the internet. Established in 2000, it’s an e-wallet that has one of the longest track records around but isn’t as popular as some other e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill. This lack of popularity is in no way associated with its services but instead, it’s because the company only introduced an affiliate programme in 2015 which is much later than other providers.
Since ecoPayz is becoming more popular, we take a closer look at its services on this page, informing you of both the good and the bad to help you figure out if this is the best payment solution for you. The system’s growing recognition, especially in the online gambling market, has led to more casinos using it as a transaction platform. Take a look at some of the best ecoPayz casinos below which are guaranteed to be safe and secure:
New accounts only. Max. withdrawal £100. 10x wagering on winnings, bingo games only, ticket limits may apply. See full terms.
18+. New online customers only. Certain countries only. Min first deposit and spend £10 on Bingo = £30 Bingo Bonus. Wagering reqs apply: 4 x Bingo Bonus. Bonus valid for 1 week after credit. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org
* New players only. 18+. Min deposit £10. Maximum bonus of £10 - 35x wagering applies to match up bonus. 10 spins received on Starburst. 50x wagering applies to spins. Promo code required: KAISER. Full T&Cs apply.
* 18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Minimum £5 wager to activate 200 Spins. 20 Spins on Starburst will be credited per day for 10 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org.
First time depositors only. 18+. 1 slot spin credited for every £1 of first deposit. Up to 50 spins valued at £0.10 each on Spina Colada. Min deposit £10. No wagering. Rewards and game play policy applies.
● Highly Secure – When you pay by EcoCard, all transactions are protected with either the latest 256-bit SSL or TSL protocol depending on your browser. ecoPayz also introduced the 2-step verification in 2016, adding an extra layer of protection against unapproved transactions.
● Legal and regulated – ecoPayz is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for more than a decade and is authorised to conduct online money transactions.
● Excellent customer support – A customer support team is available 24/7 via live chat or email.
● Can be used on all devices – The ecoPayz website can be utilized across all mobile devices. Apple and Android users have the added benefit of downloading an app for a better mobile experience.
● Not accepted by some of the biggest casinos: There are still not as many EcoCard casinos as Skrill or Neteller but it’s certainly gaining popularity.
● Transaction fees – Most transactions will incur a fee.
● Maintenance fee applies – After inactivity of 12 months, £1.31 will be deducted from your account every month.
So you know that ecoPayz is a safe and secure money transfer service accepted by a large number of bingo platforms online casinos. But is this the best payment system for you? There are a few other factors you need to consider before making a decision:
One of the best things about using ecoPayz is that making deposits and withdrawals are instant. This means that as long as your account has been verified, you don’t need to wait long at all to send and receive money on your ecoPayz account or ecoAccount. The exception is when you deposit via wire transfer which could take one to four work days to complete.
Registering for an ecoAccount is free, simple, and quick. Simply head to the website, click on the “Sign Up” button, fill in your details and you’ve got a Classic account. Once you’ve successfully verified the account, you’ll immediately be upgraded to the Silver account level.
The good news is, it’s free when you make EcoCard casino payments to your ecopayz casino account. However, putting money into your ecoAccount will incur a transaction fee:
● Pocketchange – Free
● Credit/debit card – 2.9%
● Fast Bank Transfer – 2%
● Instant Banking – €1.60
● Paysafecard – 7%
Similarly, withdrawals will also cost some fees per transaction:
● International bank transfer to your bank account – €5.90
● ATM withdrawal – 2%
Security and convenience should be the most important things to consider when choosing a payment solution for your casino account. There’s no doubt that ecoPayz is very secure and with its growing popularity, it will become even more convenient in the near future. So, register for an ecoAccount now and gain peace of mind knowing that your transactions are safe when you pay by ecoPayz at any of our recommended casinos.