Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin Slot Review
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, action packed colourful slot where there’s always something going on, Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin has all of this and more.
New from the creative team at Stakelogic, Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin incorporates the Count Pay feature rather than conventional paylines, and you have the option of buying access to the Hold and Spin feature at any time. You can also activate the Super Stake feature to increase the size of your bet and the number of multipliers in play, so the game gives you plenty of different options as to how you play. Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin is a high volatility slot game with a 95.74% RTP and a 20,000x jackpot win.
Head to candy land and bag yourself some sweet prizes when you play Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin at our featured UK online slot sites.
How to play
Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin is a 6 reel, 6 row video slot where wins are paid when 8 or more matching symbols appear anywhere on the reels. In addition, after a winning spin the symbols explode and new ones drop in to replace them, so you can pick up multiple wins from a single spin.
Wagers range in size from £0.20 to £20 (all bets are doubled when the Super Stake feature is activated), and wins are multiples of the total bet.
- Candyworld symbol is the scatter
- Hitting 3+ scatter symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the Hold and Spin feature
- Hitting 12-30 red gummy bear symbols = 50x bet (up to £1,000)
- Hitting 12-30 striped candy cane symbols = 25x bet (up to £500)
- Hitting 12-30 purple lollipop symbols = 15x bet (up to £300)
- Hitting 12-30 love heart candy symbols = 12x bet (up to £240)
- Hitting 12-30 orange star candy symbols = 10x bet (up to £200)
- Hitting 12-30 blue swirl candy symbols = 8x bet (up to £160)
As a Count Pay game, there are multiple ways to win in Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin. The maximum jackpot win is capped at 20,000x total bet (£400,000 when betting the max). It’s a high volatility game with a 95.74% RTP.
Hold and Spin feature
The Hold and Spin feature is triggered by hitting 3+ scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. Before the feature begins, 3 to 6 Prize Awards randomly appear on the empty reels (the number of awards being determined by how many scatters trigger the feature).
When the feature begins, you are awarded 3 re-spins, and every time you hit a symbol a further 3 re-spins are awarded. A range of prizes can be won during the feature:
- Prize symbols — a multiplier of your total bet
- Multiplier symbols — 2x, 3x, 5x or 10x multiplier is applied to all active symbols, except the Collector symbol
- Mini prize — 30x total bet
- Minor prize — 100x total bet
- Major prize — 500x total bet
- If the grid becomes full, then you win the 1000x total bet Grand Prize
The feature combines until all 36 positions on the gird are filled, or there are no re-spins left.
Super Stake feature
You can activate the Super Stake feature at any time. It doubles your bet (but not the pay table) and increases the number of multiplier symbols in play, improving your chances of activating the Hold and Spin feature.
When the feature is activated, the possible multipliers are 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 15x, 20x, 50x and 100x. If more than one multiplier lands, their values are combined.
You can buy access to the Hold and Spin feature at any time, with five options available:
- Option 1 (100x bet) — Start with 3x scatter symbols
- Option 2 (200x bet) — Start with 4x scatter symbols
- Option 3 (300x bet) — Start with 5x scatter symbols
- Option 4 (400x bet) — Start with 6x scatter symbols
- Option 5 (250x bet) — Start with a random number of scatter symbols
Graphics and Sounds
Games set in a fantasy candy world have been popular with slot players for a long time, and so while the theme isn’t original, it is exceptionally well done (as is the case with all Stakelogic slots). The design is bright and colourful and helps to create a light and fun playing atmosphere. One of the most eye catching features is that the symbols don’t spin on conventional reels, but instead they drop down into place, and this adds to the pace of the game.
The electro-jazz music is lively and upbeat, although probably not quite in keeping with the game, but there are some fun, attention grabbing sound effects when you hit a winning spin.
This is the sort of slot that has wide appeal; there is the potential for big payouts, alongside some unconventional gameplay that creates fast-paced gaming action. Not everyone enjoys the Count Pay style of game, but if you do like this sort of slot, this is one of the best games in the genre. The option to buy access to the Hold and Spin feature also gives you plenty of choice as to how you play, and there is the chance of picking up some huge jackpot prizes. Plus, like all Stakelogic slots, the visuals look great and the game is optimised so that it plays well on any size of screen.
Take yourself to candy heaven and check out Candy Wild Bonanza Hold and Spin at our featured UK slot sites.