Hillbilly Vegas Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas is the latest slot game added to the Yggdrasil collection that transports players to a Hillbilly funfair with lively country music playing in the background.
Players can spin its five reels and 10 paylines to enjoy a wide range of bonus features. This includes a wild symbol and a big bonus wheel. As part of the big bonus wheel, players can spin it for up to 30 free spins, multipliers of up to 10,000x, picking games and more. There is also the chance to win a mini, minor, midi, super or mega jackpot prize.
If you think this could be the slot game for you, carry on reading our Hillbilly Vegas review for all the information you need to know about this game.
How to Play
It is easy to get started spinning the reels of Hillbilly Vegas. Players can hit the bet button under the reels to set their bet per spin. The minimum bet in this slot game is £0.10 and the maximum bet is £100. Once your bet has been set, hit the gold arrow spin button to get the reels moving.
To get a winning combination in this slot game, players must land three or more matching symbols on an active payline.
The symbols on the reels of this game are:
- Blue spade
- Red diamond
- Green club
- Purple heart
- Billy Bob dog
- Skeeter the Hillbilly Vegas CEO
- Darlene the pig
- Free spins bottle cap top
- Bonus scatter bottle cap top
- Big Win scatter bottle cap top
- Chicken wild
In the base game, the highest value symbol on the reels is Skeeter and he will award 50x your stake for five on a payline. The maximum win in this game is 10,000x which can potentially be won during the bonus features.
There are two special features in the Hillbilly slot game including a wild symbol and a bonus wheel.
The wild symbol is the chicken and this will replace other symbols on the reels to help create new winning combinations and award bigger cash prizes.
As you spin the reels, you will notice bottle cap symbols landing. There is free spins bottle cap, a bonus scatter bottle cap and a big win bottle cap. When five or more land on your reels, you will be awarded one spin of the bonus wheel. The chips that triggered the feature are added to the wheel and every other position will have a green bottle cap with a dollar sign placed on it.
The different bottle caps on the wheel can award various prizes such as:
- Green dollar bottle cap – get a multiplier of up to 20x
- Free spin bottle caps – up to 30 free spins in the free spins round
- Big win bottle caps – get a multiplier of between 100x and 10,000x
- Bonus scatter bottle cap – access to one of three bonus games
The three bonus games that are available as part of the bonus scatter bottle cap on the wheel are:
- Skeeter’s slots – a classic slot machine appears with three reels and one payline which players can spin for free. Spin to see what you can win and the round ends when you spin three losers in a row
- Moonshine money – in this picking game, bottles of moonshine fill the screen and you can click on them to see what is behind each one. This could be multipliers of between 2x and 5x or cash prizes of between 1x and 20x. Some bottles of moonshine will end the game
- Nice dice – this is an exciting mini-game where players can roll the dice to be awarded the dice roll value plus the current bet multiplier
There is also a free spins round in the Hillbilly Vegas slot game and players can get another spin on the wheel via the free spins bottle cap landing on reel three. This wheel is slightly different, however, as players can win between three and eight additional free spins or a jackpot prize. The jackpot prizes are:
- Mini jackpot – 5x, 10x, 15x, 25x or 50x your stake
- Minor jackpot – 10x, 15x, 25x, 50x or 100x your stake
- Midi jackpot – 15x, 25x, 50x, 100x, 200x or 500x your stake
- Super jackpot – 25x, 50x, 100x, 200x or 500x your stake
- Mega jackpot – 100x, 200x, 300x, 500x or 1000x your stake
With each spin of the wheel, the value of the jackpot increases and players are awarded one additional free spin when they get a jackpot win.
Graphics and Sounds
The Hillbilly Vegas slot game was designed by Yggdrasil and players can expect the same high-quality graphics that this software provider always brings. Players will be transported to an outdoor location where the funfair is taking place. A stereotypical hillbilly, Skeeter, dances to the side of the reels as you spin while a large dog, Billy Bob, stands to the other side. The reels are inside a wooden funfair hut with colourful lights and the wheel sticking out on top. On the reels, the low value symbols include your standard playing card symbols while the high value symbols are the hillbilly, the dog and the pig. As you spin the reels, upbeat county music plays which fits perfectly with the overall theme of this game.
If you are looking for a slot game that offers something a little bit different to your standard features, Hillbilly Vegas is a great option. The graphics in this game are superb and players will enjoy the lively country music soundtrack as they spin. Furthermore, the range of bonus features in this game is great and players will especially enjoy spinning the wheel for a range of potential prizes including up to 10,000x your stake, picking games, free spins, multipliers and more. This game is bursting with bonus features and is a top option if you want to spin the reels of a high-quality Yggdrasil game.
You can check out the Hillbilly Vegas slot at a Which Bingo recommended online casino.
Sam is passionate about all things bingo and has more than 10 years’ experience of writing about the game in its online and land-based forms, as well as casino, sports betting and gaming. When he’s not testing and reviewing the latest online bingo sites, Sam stays abreast of developments in the industry through his extensive network of contacts around the world.