Using Sirumobile at online casinos
If you’re on a prepaid mobile, then the amount will be deducted from your balance. There is no app to download and the amount is instantly added to your casino account so you can start playing immediately.
As of January 2022 it looks like SiruMobile is not an option for UK casino players, but the following information is retained for reference.
Siru was founded in 2011 in Finland. This startup has grown considerably since then and is now becoming an increasingly popular mobile payment method in Finland, Norway and Sweden, and is now available in the UK as well. For the moment there aren’t a lot of Siru mobile deposit casinos UK wise, but we’ve put together a list of reputable casinos that accept Sirumobile
The advantages and disadvantages of using Sirumobile
- Designed for mobile –Sirumobile offers fully secure mobile transactions without having to download any app. Just choose Siru as your payment method, enter your phone number and confirm the transaction and you are ready to play. You’re just 3 taps or so away. This makes the mobile gaming experience even more seamless.
- No sign up – Since the amount will be in your next phone bill, you don’t have to pre-register and fill out forms as with an e-wallet, or even connect your bank account.
- Low deposit limits – For the moment, daily deposit limits for UK players are set at £30, or £240 per month. For Vodafone users, it’s down to a £10 daily limit and £50 monthly. This amount is reset every time after you pay your phone bill, and not based on the calendar month. This really isn’t much, but for casual players it’s doable. On the bright side of things, the limit also helps to enforce a little budgetary discipline for those who need it!
- No withdrawals – Unfortunately, Siru mobile deposits are a breeze, but withdrawals are not possible. You will have to choose another payment method when it comes to withdrawing your winnings.
- Not widely available – For the moment, Sirumobile deposit casinos are only for Scandinavian and UK players, and there aren’t a whole ton of casinos that accept this payment method. However, we do expect this number to grow, so keep your eyes posted on this page.
Banking with Sirumobile
We have more information on Siru mobile casinos so you can see if it’s right for you.
Deposit and withdrawal times
Sirumobile deposits show up instantly on your casino account. The payment itself occurs on your next phone bill, but you get to play your mobile slots now.
For the moment it’s not possible to withdraw your casino winnings with Sirumobile. If you used Siru to make a deposit, you will be asked to choose another payment method for cashout.
Ease of opening an account
There’s no account to open with Sirumobile, nor app to download. From the casino’s banking section, just choose Sirumobile as your payment method and punch in your phone number. You’ll then receive a message to confirm the transaction. That’s it!
There is also a feature called MySiru wallet that lets you upload funds by calling a premium number. Then you can track each of your transactions and check your Siru balance online as well as on mobile.
Sirumobile payments do come with fees and sometimes it can be around £4. The fee’s exact amount will vary according to the product but you will see the cost of the transaction displayed before you pay, so you always know what you are paying for.
Our final thoughts
UK Sirumobile casinos are relatively few for now, but as a payment method, Siru does allow for quicker and more seamless deposits at mobile casinos. You don’t have to type in long debit card numbers or open an account with an e-wallet or go out to buy a prepaid voucher. It will all be added to your current phone bill, making it quite convenient. However, deposit limits are rather low at £240 per month and high rollers will find this a little restrictive. For casual players though, this is an quick and easy way to get spinning on mobile slots. The Siru mobile deposit casinos here are licensed for the UK and many of them offer bonuses so you get more chips to play with, which is definitely appreciated when the daily deposit limit is low!