Online bingo chat hosts
Welcome to the WhichBingo chat host section.
Here you can:
- Browse the latest chat host job vacancies.
- Read and write chat host reviews.
- Discover advice and information about becoming a host.
You can also join our chat hosts facebook group for more help and support from the chat host community.
Latest job vacancies
Here you will find a selection of the latest online bingo chat host / CM (chat moderator) vacancies available at a variety of online bingo sites in both the UK and beyond.
If you are an operator looking to find new chat hosts, please use the submit a job form.
Chat Host - Office Based
- Location: Newcastle
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Vacancies available to join our rapidly growing team of Chat Hosts.
An office based positions - Boldon Area
- Age 25+ Male and Female Applicants welcome.
- Excellent rate of pay and other Benefits.
- Key skills: Forward thinking, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Experience in an online bingo chat and/or online community environment (chat room, social media, customer forum) Word and Excel (basic skills)
- Ability to type at speed and multi-task effectively.
Bingo Chat Manager
- Location: Birmingham
- Experience in an online chat and/or online community environment (chat room, social media, customer engagement etc)
- Experience defining product strategy and roadmap (ideally in a Bingo or gambling environment)
- Excellent understanding of customer retention
- Understanding of Social Media Campaigns (across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Previous managing an online Bingo community
- Experience in either the casino, gambling or eGaming sectors
Part Time Chat Host Wanted
- Location: Newcastle under Lyme
- Knowledge of bingo, on-line gaming/chatting and social media
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer environment
- Good typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Computer literate (email, Word, Excel, Internet, etc)
- Personality – whether you perform as yourself, or your alter-ego; you need to stand out from the crowd!
- Conversationalist – whether you like to talk about topics in the newspapers or particular passions or interests, how you can communicate to a diverse audience is critical
- Intuitive – a sixth-sense of knowing what your audience needs and wants (within reason!), and giving it to them
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your audience and peers and recognise how others can also contribute towards your success
- Engaging – someone who can captivate and hold the interest of others (we don’t do boring)
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box
- Presentable – our brands mean a lot to us, so we need you to perform impeccably whilst showcasing what we have to offer
- Happy-go-lucky – your audience is there to be entertained and it’s up to you to make it fun!
- Flexible and adaptable – a bucketful of stamina and the skill of responding to a change in priorities and a dynamic audience goes a long way
- Dependable – we pride ourselves in being there for our Members 24x7, so we need people who can be here whatever the time of day or night
- Cool-headed – not everyone in the audience will like your material, so you need to react well to both positive and negative responses
- Motivated – more “get up and go” than a high energy drink!
- Competitive salary – £17,989.43 (pro rata)
- Performance bonus
- Three times salary, death in service insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Discounts with local companies
Swedish Customer Service Specialist x2
- Location: Work from home
****PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT A CHAT HOST ROLE****
Rocket9 are looking for two Swedish Customer Service specialist advisor's. The successful candidates will work within the customer support team but also support the customer service of their UK websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality customer service to online casino and online bingo players via email and live chat
- Act as first point of contact for any player enquiries
- Respond to queries in a timely manner
- Identify service issues and coordinate resolutions with relevant internal departments
- Update player database records where necessary with amends to player profiles
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the websites, their gaming content and promotions
- Understand and comply with all regulatory requirements
Education & Experience:
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills (oral & written)
- Passionate about Customer Service
- An interest and understanding of online gaming is desirable
- Work well in a fast paced team environment
- Good computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Enthusiastic team worker
Volunteer Chat Hosts needed
- Location: Work from home chat host
HOW TO APPLY
Please email TL-Freerider@freebingo.com
We are looking for people interested in getting their foot in the door and gaining experience in the chat host field.
We are a free site and are looking for volunteer chat hosts. We need honest, dependable people who want to learn how to be a chat host and gain experience. It is an unpaid (volunteer) position. We cannot promise that you will find paid work, but after you have been with us for a while, we will help you with letters of reference or any other way we can if you do apply for paid work.
If you are interested in becoming a chat host but do not have experience and training, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to gain experience in the field. If your honest, reliable, and serious about becoming a host, please email for more information and you can get started right away.
Chat host reviews
Here you can read and leave reviews of all your favourite online bingo chat hosts and chat moderators (aka bingo CMs).
Chat hosts are very often taken for granted, but for many people they can make the difference between a good bingo site and a bad one.
If you've had a fantastic chat host experience lately, let them know by leaving a review below.
By submitting your review you are giving WhichBingo.co.uk the exclusive right to edit and post your review on this web site (and possibly within other media). Your review will be posted within five to seven business days. Submissions that do not follow our review guidelines will not be posted.
Chat host advice and resources
Finding work as an online bingo chat host or moderator can be extremely challenging as generally there are always more people looking for work than there are jobs available. For every job posted here, the operator is likely to get several hundred applicants, so you need to ensure that your application stands out from the crowd.
The first thing operators look for is someone with chat hosting experience, but if you’re completely new to hosting then demonstrating you have experience of their particular product and how their chat hosts conduct themselves is a great way to get noticed. Play at the site (if you know which it is) and pay attention to what the chat hosts are doing.
Ensuring you've got the equipment required and a reliable internet connection is crucial if the job is a work from home position. Have a backup plan in case your internet connection goes down or your computer breaks, and re-assure the operator by mentioning this in your application.
Don't worry too much about your CV. Unless you've got prior experience in chat hosting or a related field, it's unlikely the operator will give it much attention. Put all your efforts in writing a convincing covering letter that highlights your skills that directly relate to the job, such as bingo experience, typing skills, and whether you know how to use programs like word / excel that are usually required as part of the role.
Read more job application hints and tips.
Tombola chat host jobs
Tombola are based in Sunderland and although their chat hosts do work from home, they generally recruit from the North East area of the UK so that they can come into the tombola headquarters for training.
Vacancies are advertised via the tombola careers website.
Jackpotjoy chat host jobs
The chat team for Gamesys brands such as Jackpotjoy are provided by subsidiary company Mice & Dice Ltd, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire (not to be confused with Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the North East).
All hosts work out of their impressive offices, which include a green-screen studio where they film their daily live 'Chat-O-Vision' show (see our behind the scenes tour).
Vacancies are advertised via the Gamesys careers website.
Virtue Fusion / Playtech chat host jobs
Virtue Fusion provide the chat hosts for the majority of the Playtech powered brands, such as Sky Bingo. Instead of advertising job vacancies when they become available, they keep a talent pool of CVs from people who have contacted them looking for work.
To add your CV to the talent pool email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.