Safer Gambling Week is here and Microgaming is taking the opportunity to highlight some of the fantastic responsible and safer gambling charities that it works with. As one of the leading software providers in the gambling industry, it has formed many tight partnerships with gambling charities over the past three years.
Donating money is one of the key ways in which Microgaming helps to fund projects. This includes helping to fund educational projects, improving digital infrastructure, improving websites and expanding the services offered by the charities.
Some of the most significant safer gambling charities that the company supports and what they used their Microgaming donation for include:
- Gordon Moody – used Microgaming donation to increase support for family members of those affected by addiction
- Ygam – expanded its educational training with community and faith leaders
- Betknowmore UK – improved its digital and website infrastructure
- Beacon Counselling Trust – fund an animated video which will help to support its mental health service provider
- Motiv8 Addiction Services – boost its cost of living fund for those most in need
Microgaming also added that safer gambling is in its DNA and that it takes ‘huge pride in working with and supporting a range of charities’.