Jumpman Gaming Software Review And What It Has To Offer
Since then we have seen Jumpman Gaming-powered sites popping up all over the internet.
No doubt the business’ exponential growth is contributed by successful marketing strategy and quality software offerings, helping the company secure more operators as well as amass more players.
Although Jumpman Gaming is fast-growing, how does it compare to bingo giants who have already taken hold of a solid chunk of market share on the online bingo industry for over a decade? Our experts have conducted a thorough examination of the new developer’s services, software, plus games available to bring you an extensive review like no other. Not only that, but you should also read on to find out which are the best Jumpman Gaming sites out there and which games are worth checking out:
Who is Jumpman Gaming?
The company was founded in 2011 by Dylan Schlosberg, an experienced bingo player, on a small island in the English Channel. This was when the demand for online bingo was beginning to soar, and the entrepreneur saw an opportunity to provide a unique bingo gaming experience to players. Thus, Jumpman Gaming in Guernsey was born and has come a long way since then. Another experienced bingo entrepreneur came on board in the form of Ben Starr, who had previously established the popular Cashcade Network and things really started to expand. Now, the company not only develops superior bingo games but also creates slot titles and operates multiple bingo and casino websites. It is also a popular choice by other owners as a white label solution.
The Jumpman games can be categorised into two networks: 15 Network and Jumpman Slots. 15 Network was launched not long after the inception of the company in 2011, and it’s a bingo-based network which is quickly gaining popularity. Despite its name, there are more than 15 sites featured on this network.
In 2016, the company introduced Jumpman Slots which was a casino-only platform with a highlight on reel games. In 2019 the bingo platform was integrated too, so now there is very little difference, if any, between the two networks. This is a sophisticated platform adopting a mobile-first strategy, catering to the rising demand for gaming on the go.
The hots and nots of Jumpman Gaming
- Exceptional bonuses available – The sign-up bonuses at Jumpman Gaming sites are especially generous, which is a smart strategy for a relatively new brand to build a solid foundation of new customers.
- Proven honest, safe, and secure – The software provider is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The games utilise a random number generator (RNG) which has been certified by one of the most respected independent certification body, eCOGRA, to give truly random results.
- Pragmatic Play powered bingo – One of the best things about Jumpman Gaming is that not only does the company strive to develop, but it also puts efforts into expanding the online bingo market too. Players will benefit from the simple, easy gaming interface provided by the up and coming Pragmatic Play bingo software and the variety of games it offers. Jumpman originally operated its own proprietary software, but demand soon meant this became unviable.
- Limited customer service options – At the moment, Jumpman Gaming no longer offers a telephone number to contact, live chat was removed and email responses tend to be on the slow side, depending on the operator of the site.
- Jumpman Gaming sites look the same – You’ll immediately know when you land on a Jumpman Gaming site because they share a similar look and offer an identical set of game titles. However, if consistency is your cup of tea, this might not be so bad.
- High wagering requirements – At the time of writing the wagering stood at 65x any winnings from the famous Mega Wheel/Reel or other mechanism employed by the respective brands.
- Restrictions on winnings from bonus spins – new players are getting caught out from mid-2020 by the restriction on withdrawals being equal to lifetime deposits. If you only make a first deposit of £20 and are lucky enough to have some wins from any bonus spins you win on the wheel AND clear wagering, you will still be only able to withdraw £20 even if you have a much bigger balance!
Other Jumpman Gaming Casino Sites
Our final thoughts
In contrast with some other huge bingo game developers like Playtech or Dragonfish, Jumpman Gaming’s product might not look as flashy nor are their graphics as sophisticated. Furthermore, while most giant bingo providers are offering many variants of the game, Jumpman Gaming still lacks variety in their portfolio.
Nevertheless, the company is growing like wildfire and is constantly improving its product. While it might not be a revolutionary provider at the moment, its efforts in growing the online bingo market are certainly worth applauding. We see great potential and big things coming from Jumpman Gaming in the future, so this is a brand to look out for.
Author And Contributing Editor
Anita is a well-known bingo-lover and has been involved with online bingo since the late 1990’s. She has been along for the ride and seen the industry grow and develop into what it is today. She has worked with the biggest names in the industry and has a reputation for being fair and to the point in her writing.